D&DPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D&DPower

The forum for our D&D group, so you can stop piling emails in my inbox!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?

Go down 
2 posters

Hmm?
Metroid/Legend of Zelda
Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_lcap11%Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Fire Emblem
Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_lcap28%Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Bionicle
Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_lcap11%Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Pokemon
Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_lcap17%Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Star Wars
Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_lcap22%Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Other
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
The Dungeon Master
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings
The Dungeon Master

Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Empty
PostSubject: Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?   Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Yeah, title says it all. Do note I won't take names that are too closely linked with a character, will only be using good names, and there may be variations.
Back to top Go down
https://danddragons.forumotion.com
rock559
b0wd
b0wd
rock559

PostSubject: Re: Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?   Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Fire Emblem is fine, since I don't know anything about it. Star Wars is also fine, since no one except you and me will probably understand mist of them. Um, I don't remember what my other vote was, but that one's fine too.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?   Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:52 pm

Pokemon
Back to top Go down
https://danddragons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?   Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which licenses do you not mind me stealing names from?
Page 1 of 1