D&DPower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D&DPower

The forum for our D&D group, so you can stop piling emails in my inbox!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acedrow
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
Acedrow

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 pm

okay, for all of you who weren't there (sucks to be you as this game went fairly well!) heres what happened in the game that Dylan, Ben, and I played when we slept over at Ben's on... friday? Was it friday or Saturday...

*note the summary is pulled directly from my records on my computer thats why it refers to the players in the third person. If there are ann inaccuracies feel free to let me know. Also my writing is kinda fragmented because I wrote it as events happened, therefore I wasn't really looking at the piece as a whole only the sentences, I've revised it slightly.

The PCs have been hired by the Acholdian military to spearhead offensive on a fortress off the Acholdian coast being held by Ethradechian forces. The PCs will be transported to the fortress in airships along with the Acholdian soldiers. Azarial convinces the captains of his vessel to allow them to climb the cliffs to better disable the fortress's ballistas. The PCs use the ropes deployed by the ships weapons to scale the cliffs. They then hide behind some rocks and observe five ballistas and their crew's outside the castles. Kolavras summons an energy beam to destroy the ballistas and nine crew members.

The PCs scale the wall then split up into two teams, their objective is to take two ballista towers. The teams consist of Skarl Ellion and Llyrael on one with Azarial and Kolavras on the other. Azariel kills the guard who answers the door and Kolavras uses his psychic abilities to hind the body from the other guard. They then take the ballista and convince a guard to teach them how to use it.

Llyrael's team storms the other tower and takes it easily. They then aid the Acholdian forces in defeating the main body of enemy soldiers defending the castle. They then proceed to help search the castle for enemies. After checking two of the keep towers the PCs find a barracks. They proceed down a large stair case and assist some soldiers fighting enemies. Then they reach the dungeon and rescue a warforged, (BTW, his name's Kalt)

The PCs then get trapped in a dungeon and defeat the hydra that sets upon them there. After defeating the beast, with the help of the warforged they are flown back to the mainland for debriefing. After talking to one of the generals the PCs realize that due the financial insecurities of Achold in wartime they won't be getting paid immediately.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
Lord of the Rings
Lord of the Rings
The Dungeon Master

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:09 pm

Kolavras, tiring of pointless war, has left to pursue the enlightenment his master instructed him to find.
Azariel has been training to improve his senses, though his hunting skill and natural negotiation skills have begun to atrophy from disuse.
Idrix, a kobold sorcerer, has abandoned his tribe in search of adventure. He is well-versed in the arts of battle magic.
A mysterious figure, clad in dark robes, with face concealed by a mostly blank mask, has been seen outside of camp, according to scouts.

Martivir thric gixustrat tundar
Please don't disembowel the dwarf
Back to top Go down
https://danddragons.forumotion.com
rock559
b0wd
b0wd
rock559

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 pm

Llyrael has left along with Kolavras to seek enlightenment and a truly good nation. He also wants to find out more about his Celestial heritage.

Ath'tyvel Lafali, a Raptoran swordsage, has come to the Acholdians in search of power. He is willing to fight for their cause, but he's not particularly good-natured, often taking no side in arguments and disputes.

Elilon and Skarl remain unchanged.
Back to top Go down
rock559
b0wd
b0wd
rock559

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:52 pm

Spam belongs in the spam forum, not here. Comply or you will be terminated.
Back to top Go down
DM Backup System
Orc Minion
DM Backup System

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 pm

munkeyman wrote:
I ik the terminatre he is masheen and amk stuf blow up
he cum with orc paldin and it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! : lol! lol! lol! lol!
That's disgusting, even if it is a spelling error.
Off topic, bad grammar, inappropriate discussion.
All the makings of someone who has been banned from other forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: My campaign   My campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My campaign
Page 1 of 1